OSCAR will extract healthy juice from carrot, celery, radish, beets,
lettuce, kale, spinach, silverbeet, watercress, broccoli, yam, arrowroot,
herbs, parsley, asparagus, cabbage, sprouts, cucumber, dandelion, coriander
and pine tree needles.
The low speed auger prevents natural flavours and high nutritional
contents from being destroyed through friction heat. OSCAR will
make juice from apple, pear, peach, orange, lemon, grapefruit,
strawberry, tomato and more.
OSCAR juices wheatgrass, barley grass and alfalfa. Wheatgrass juicer
of choice in leading juice bars in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and
OSCAR chops and minces seasonings such as garlic, onion, red
and green pepper, ginger and many others, without destroying
their natural flavour and nutrition.
OSCAR can be used to make nut butter, bread sticks, cookies and pasta
from steamed rice or kneaded dough and ice creams and desserts from frozen
KEY CHARACTERISTICS OSCAR DA1000
- Single Gear Masticating Extraction
- Low Speed Heavy duty GE Ultem Auger
- Low Rotation Speed of 80 RPMs. Powerful motor chews
the plant fibres and penetrates membrane to extract nutrients,
minerals and enzymes.
- Continuous Juicing with Automatic Pulp Ejection
- High Juice Yield very dry pulp
- Single Gear Produces Less Foam than Double Gears
- No Heat Build Up around auger
- Heavy Duty Construction using the highest quality
- Engineered for quiet operation and long life
- Separate juicing and mincing strainers
- Built in 'reverse' prevents clogging
- User Friendly, very easy to assemble, operate, clean
and reassemble. Can be done in minutes.
- 25 year warranty on the motor and gearbox, 5 years parts
- Comes with a total of 17 parts (Model DA 1000)
- Very quiet 1/4 HP motor, 230 volts 50Hz. (150w)
- Optional attachments, Mince Meat and Ice Crusher.
- Gold medal winner at Geneva International Invention
and Patent Products Exhibition 2004.
Price $549.00 including GST
and delivery throughout New Zealand.
Payment can be made by cheque or credit card.
Free demonstration and delivery throughout Auckland.